By accessing the website at https://vpscase.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall VPS Case or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption due to downtime) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VPS Case's services, even if VPS Case or a VPS Case authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. This applies to any downtime, planned or unplanned. VPS Case is not liable for supplying credits for downtime.
The materials appearing on VPS Case's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VPS Case does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. VPS Case may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However VPS Case does not make any commitment to update the materials.
VPS Case has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VPS Case of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
VPS Case may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
In most cases VPS Case will issue a refund if the time since you've ordered is not greater than 5 days. In other circumstances VPS Case has the final say. Refunds will not be issued if a coupon was used to purchase. Refunds will not be given if there is a breach of TOS.
No refunds will be given for VPS servers.
No refunds will be given due to time it takes for Dedicated Server setup, nor will time be taken off due to this issue as it is expected with all servers that need to be configured this way.
VPS Case will comply with all DMCA complaints. VPS Case will forward the client in question the message received and will expect the problem to be solved. If the issue is not resolved within a timely manner the account will be terminated without refund.
Your data is stored on physical hard drives, thus are prone to various issues such as heat, electrical hazards and others. If you do not have a plan for backups, we (VPS Case) will not take responsibility for your losses.
If your account is terminated we are not responsible for the data left on the disk nor will we retrieve it.
1. There will be no use of black hat / malware / spam email / botnets / warez / cracking / booters / pornography / phishing / flooding / nulled / illegal activities / file hosting / image hosting / using hosting for storage / music hosting / video hosting (unless streamed and not hosted locally) / child pornography on any hosting service you recieve from VPS Case. A break to this condition is grounds for immediate terminate without refund.
2. Our high storage or "Unlimited" plans are to be used to host websites, not for storage. If there is no web page it is grounds for immediate termination without refund.
3. All plans must be used correctly, if you go over your allotted resources your account will be suspended without notification.
1. All VPS and shared hosting come as is unmanaged.
2. List of VPS Managed Tasks : Including but not limited to, installing third party software, installing operating systems (windows iso's), importing or exporting databases of any kind and various other tasks deemed "managed" by VPS Case Administration
3. VPS Case will offer a paid managed service per diem, price varies upon staff availability.
April 4th, 2017